GHANA NO.1 HOME OF GOOD VIBES

Friday, May 1, 2020

[Music]:Peter Praiz & D'Kodithes - Adura Mi

I am Abioye Peter Ayotunde with the stage name Peter Praiz & D'Kodithes. I have my ND in Religious Studies University of Ibadan and B. Th Umca Theological College Ilorin. By the grace of God I'm a song writer and producer. My music journey started in the year 2006 as a member of a crew called Potter's porch Mass Choir (60members) and later became the Mass choir music director in the year 2019. Moved on to form a crew in the year 2011 called Praiz Crew and by the grace of God in the year 2014 i released my 1st music album titled KODE(His Kingdom come) and later released the video album in the year 2016. I am graced to be the music director of Umca Theological College Ilorin in the year 2016. And I've being one of the vibrant vocalist in among the CACYOF Mass Choir (Akinyele Region) where I've been able to perform some of my songs live like, Kode, Mumidele, Tetebamise, Wá gbó àdúrà mi to mention few... God has been faithful in all ramifications of the ministry.
COMMENT | SHARE | LIKE | TAG | LISTEN | WATCH | DOWNLOAD | CLICK BELOW
 

No comments:

Post a Comment