GHANA NO.1 HOME OF GOOD VIBES

Sunday, June 2, 2019

Birthday shout out; Prince Samzy CEO Of Lite9ja Birthday Wishes

TO UPLOAD OR PROMOTE YOUR SONG CALL/ WHATSAPP +233546270180

Prince Samzy CEO Of Lite9ja Birthday Wishes
Prince Samzy CEO Of Lite9ja Birthday Wishes
Knowing that today is your birthday is a source of joy for me today. You probably don’t know how beautiful you are because you’re so down to earth. No amount of time will be enough to sing of your awesomeness and your beauty, which radiates within and without is more than the average man can stand. Today is your birthday and I wish your happiness never ends but keep increasing for the rest of your life.
Happy Birthday To my Amazing Best Friend, I Call her My Girl Friend Because I just want to look for her trouble… You mean so much to me, My Time with you made me realise how good and kind hearted you are, Your a Wife Material, Every guy will always die to get you but just one of them will be able to beat millions that will come for you, am taking my time to write this to show you how great you are in my life…. Your presence is like a Star in my life, Since i started chatting with you that was when I started Realising that Girls with kind heart still exist…..
Love You ❤❤❤❤😘😘😘😘 with all measures, I know the love I have for you can’t be able to be passed through this because things in my mind are plenty than this but because of history let’s leave that for mattrys…
From your one an only Prince Samzy, Have a Wonderful Birthday 🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂😘😘😘😘🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Log On To Lite9ja.com.ng to see more of this soon 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

No comments:

Post a Comment